Winding Down

For senior mastery, I’ve been working on making more pieces to include in my portfolio. Currently, I don’t have too much recent ones (or at least, ones that I really like), and want more to illustrate how much my style has improved and grown in the past couple of years I’ve had to develop it further. I also worked on some pixel enemies to include in our game, though it looks like it may have been unnecessary in the long run. Why? You’ll find out later on.

For my internship, I’ve been working on images and GIFs for the holidays. Started out a bit rough, as she didn’t really like my first iteration of the Easter holiday one, but has vastly improved since then as she has enjoyed the ones I’ve made since. I’ll soon be working on a new project, from my understanding, and it seems to be YouTube related due to some questions she has asked. I’m excited to do so – I have no doubt it will be fun and a interesting experience.

For my website, I’ve been exploring different ideas for my resume page, and ways to better format how my senior mastery page appears. Otherwise, I think I’m almost done. I just need to update the images I have included in my galleries, as some of the pieces are old and are images I’m not too happy with and have been wanting to replace for a long while.

For spring break, it was pretty fun. Went up to Canada to hang out with my dad’s fiance’s family, getting more used to the new people who will be part of my life and getting to know my future siblings a little better. We had something called a stag and doe party – which was to raise money for the wedding – which was interesting, especially meeting some friends of my dad’s fiance’s, but also kinda boring because it was more adult oriented. I think the highlight, for me, was hanging out and playing with my future younger siblings and cousins. I know I don’t seem the type, but I love playing and hanging out with younger kids. Definitely wouldn’t want to work with them full time (occasionally I could do), or give birth (adoption is on the table in my future), but I certainly enjoy hanging with them.