Plans Plans Plans

As of this current moment, I have yet to do my first practice. However, I do believe it will go pretty well and pretty fast. I’ve made serious progress on my presentation, and am already 3/4th of the way done with the script I have to make sure I cover all the information I have to cover. I have a good feeling about this, and can’t wait to show everyone what I’ve been working on all year.

But, I am missing a few things that I need to do before being fully prepared to show off everything. For one, I need to print out my pieces and finish my portfolio cover. I also need to actually finish the script, and finish my annotated bibs. Finally, I need to finalize everything on my website and also record my process. None of this should be incredibly hard, so I have no doubt I’ll be prepared by then. I guess I also should see if I could find something space themed to wear, that isn’t super tacky. Want to stick to the whole theme I’ve set up, ya know? Would be neat to also wear something that ties into it.

As far as internship goes, I finally finished doing the holidays she had wanted me to do, and have moved on to work on finding a way to download some of the videos on their youtube so that I can take clips of them to use for their social media. I’m excited to be so close to finishing up my internship, and can’t wait to talk about everything I’ve done.

The main setback for me right now, is the fact it seems we lost a lot of the work we had done for the game. No big deal, I guess. I can always get back everything that was done via working hard. Hopefully I can surpass what we already had by the time the presentation rolls around. I do believe I can get as far as we were before though, so I’m not incredibly worried. Probably should be more worried than I am though. That’s a problem of mine – I don’t worry enough until it’s really close to the end. I need to beat that out before college.