Lazy Week

My week has been lazy, as far as school work goes. I’ve been more focused on some personal issues on me, so I have neglected some of my academic duties to be truthful. I have finished my story for the game that me and Clayton are working on for our mastery though, which is what I was really hoping to finish in all honesty. I am pleased with how the story is, though it’s likely to go through some changes as stories often do. Anyways, I’ve started to work on the character designs I wished to do, since now that the story is done, I can finally focus on those guys since I now know what their roles shall be and what type of person they need to be for the story. I also gave Clayton free reign over the other three, since they are humans and that’s what he wishes to do.

I honestly haven’t really done much with my annotated bibs. I’ll have them done, definitely, but those have honestly been in the back of my mind for the longest of times. So back in the back of my mind I honestly forgot them for a while. All I really know is that my question is along the lines of ‘What impact does video games have on people and society as a whole?’. While I haven’t done them quite yet, I have a good feeling I’ll find plenty of information and research on it as I personally believe games have had such a major impact on us that it would be hard not to notice.

As far as door decorating, that has also been in the back of my mind. It’s not something I really care about in all honesty. I care about the message it conveys, definitely; cancer is something that is awful and needs to be defeated. I just feel that we focus on certain types of cancer more than others. We focus so much on breast cancer, but what about folks with other types? I understand how much of an issue breast cancer is, but so are other types. I don’t know. It’s just not something I feel motivated and compelled to do. I have no ideas for it, as I just can’t think of anything for it and I can’t force myself to care about it.

Probably made myself sound really awful oops. Oh well.